Cost of living comparison between Katerini, Greece and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.221 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,683 (€3,242) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)