Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,782 (元54,237) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵28,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)