Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵46,490 (87,614 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)