Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46818 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,984 (40,549 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)