Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21047 GHS / CZK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,687 (131,544 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)