Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19714 GHS / CZK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,950 (141,774 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (20 minutes ago)