Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21851 GHS / CZK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,161 (128,876 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (35 minutes ago)