Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20125 GHS / CZK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵38,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,697 (167,433 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)