Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06848 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 4% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,645 (₨564,358) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 2 hours ago)