Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06214 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,522 (₨153,241) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)