Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06871 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,431 (₨472,004) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)