Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06794 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,289 (₨298,651) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)