Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06101 GHS / KGS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,133 (297,197 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)