Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06407 GHS / KGS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,319 (613,677 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)