Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06846 GHS / KGS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,534 (606,690 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)