Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,768 (﷼ 57,986,526) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)