Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15022 GHS / TWD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,759 (204,760 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)