Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13361 GHS / TWD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,196 (76,311 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)