Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14487 GHS / TWD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,534 (210,773 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (38 minutes ago)