Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14545 GHS / TWD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,061 (192,929 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)