Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14543 GHS / TWD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,673 (204,026 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)