Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12865 GHS / TWD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,287 (72,185 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)