Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12219 GHS / TWD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,999 (73,643 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (27 minutes ago)