Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03896 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,925 (¥460,051) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)