Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03926 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,854 (¥989,628) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (28 minutes ago)