Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.176 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,714 (RM27,816) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)