Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,947 (RM27,139) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)