Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 GHS / KHR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,703 (30,487,146 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)