Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16678 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵39,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,612 (201,538₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)