Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02928 GHS / LKR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,579 (634,605 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (36 minutes ago)