Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02900 GHS / LKR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 21% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,645 (780,857 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)