Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.015 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,649 (16,399 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)