Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.291 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,456 (€5,756) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)