Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.216 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,040 (€5,567) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)