Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.521 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,360 (€5,862) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)