Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.843 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,055 (€5,792) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)