Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.627 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,443 (€2,689) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)