Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06872 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 49% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,763 (₨258,469) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)