Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06809 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 51% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,655 (₨112,427) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)