Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.658 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,395 (元46,177) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)