Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,190 (19,331TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)