Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.124 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,234 (16,224TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)