Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.436 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵34,651 ($7,811) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)