Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.538 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,712 ($6,767) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)