Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.567 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 54% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵49,157 (€8,831) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)