Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.267 GHS / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 857 prices entered by 76 different people.
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,026 (R$ 22,119) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)