Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.473 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,154 (R$ 13,683) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (32 minutes ago)