Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.173 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,384 (﷼ 37,847) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)