Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,137 (﷼ 13,603) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)