Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.113 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,456 (﷼ 17,481) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)