Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵27,085 (﷼ 23,902) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)