Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.033 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,564 (﷼ 16,032) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)