Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03770 GHS / SSP *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 84% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵2,514 (66,688 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)