Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09158 GHS / DOP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,154 (RD$ 187,318) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)