Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08978 GHS / DOP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,960 (RD$ 322,549) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)