Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.567 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵51,436 (90,747 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)