Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,085 (RM13,770) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (39 minutes ago)