Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.926 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,549 (RM13,545) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)