Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,133 (RM21,582) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)