Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.029 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,481 (RM23,797) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (39 minutes ago)