Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.981 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,699 (RM12,946) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)