Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.378 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,225 (R$ 20,476) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)