Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.205 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵31,418 (﷼ 26,063) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (42 minutes ago)