Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21724 GHS / CZK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵27,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,524 (99,080 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)