Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16716 GHS / CZK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,198 (55,026 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)