Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.728 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,451 (元33,608) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)