Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.698 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,106 (元34,543) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)