Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04198 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,723 (₨445,972) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (20 minutes ago)