Cost of living comparison between Jhelum, Pakistan and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03702 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,420 (₨200,457) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (35 minutes ago)