Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.281 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 47% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,211 (34,501 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)