Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.805 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,114 (€3,562) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)