Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.411 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,895 (€5,340) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)