Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.417 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,797 (€5,870) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)