Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.686 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,021 (€2,992) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)