Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.176 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,331 (€6,439) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)