Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00404 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,162 (₩2,765,112) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)