Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00359 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,262 (₩4,529,527) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 2 hours ago)