Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00424 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,829 (₩7,031,105) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)