Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00412 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,699 (₩7,202,919) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (25 minutes ago)