Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00430 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,605 (₩7,344,794) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 4 hours ago)