Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.830 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,483 (€2,584) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)