Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00386 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,293 (₩9,928,115) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)