Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00404 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,992 (₩3,467,480) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)