Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00388 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,243 (₩8,820,251) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 2 hours ago)