Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00369 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,557 (₩5,565,391) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)