Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06196 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵5,681 (₨91,688) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)