Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06809 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 49% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,890 (₨233,376) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)