Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06983 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,519 (₨250,882) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)