Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06762 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 48% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,059 (₨119,175) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)