Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06538 GHS / KGS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,502 (497,109 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵29,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)