Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06907 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,165 (₨306,452) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)