Cost of living comparison between Iwaki, Japan and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03747 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵24,761 (¥660,809) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)