Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04204 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 47% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,098 (₨406,725) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)