Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,368 (﷼ 61,637,251) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)