Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,502 (﷼ 78,394,941) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (39 minutes ago)