Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.436 GHS / JOD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,047 (Dinar 2,338) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)