Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.044 GHS / JOD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,951 (Dinar 3,632) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (24 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)