Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.266 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,781 (S/. 6,934) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)