Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.374 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,772 (S/. 18,762) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)