Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.377 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,484 (S/. 18,503) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)