Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,842 (RM9,916) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)