Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.176 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,333 (RM21,540) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)