Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,132 (RM21,920) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)