Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.292 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,034 (R$ 6,218) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)