Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.396 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,949 (R$ 9,275) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)