Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.395 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,887 (R$ 17,121) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)